RESINAS Y COLORES S. A. is a company with a vocation for service. Since its creation, it has been constantly concerned about meeting its customers’ expectations. With this objective in mind, it obtained ISO 9001 certification in November 2007 (Global Certification Spain SL, Registration number 015780). Currently, we have implemented a quality management system adapted to the ISO 9001:2015 version (see our updated certificate here).
Management has defined the business strategy of RECOSA® within the framework of Total Quality, as a measure that marks a differentiation in its sector to keep its clients loyal and ensure their satisfaction through the continuous improvement of the company.
In order to achieve this, Management has set the following guidelines and assumes its commitment:
- To establish actions to guarantee the continuous improvement of the quality management system in order to satisfy the requirements of our customers.
- Comply with the applicable legislation and regulations within our field of action.
- To establish objectives for the continuous improvement of the quality of our services, consistent with this policy, that can be assumed by the organization and also to provide the necessary resources for its fulfillment.
- Improve processes in all areas of the company in order to obtain a higher yield from our resources.
- To achieve an environmental improvement in our processes, reducing our energy and material costs, as well as our waste.
- Demand at all levels the participation of all personnel in improving the organization and services of our company.
Avda. de la Riera 10
08960 Sant Just Desvern
Fax: 93 473 20 29
Phone: 93 371 19 13